Holter Monitoring Clinical Trial
Introduced in the late 1960s, Holter monitoring became the first ambulatory ECG test available and is still considered the gold standard in ambulatory ECG. Holter monitoring devices offer a more comprehensive picture of cardiac activity, recording every beat for up to 7 days on 3 – ۱۲ leads, or channels. A digital 12-lead holter allows clients to acquire up to 48 hours of continuous 12-lead ECG data with the option to analyze all the data available or pick and choose protocol specific ECG time points. By comparison, the standard 3 lead holter device can be worn for up to 7 days. Regardless of the device chosen, holter analysis software quantifies all abnormalities. Data is transmitted electronically via the Data Exchange Program or sent by courier to one of Biomedical Systems’ facilities in North America or Europe where a cardiac technician validates the findings.
Holter Monitoring Clinical Trial Benefits
- Qualified cardiac services technicians review readings
- Various site training options
- Reports include summary of counts, hourly quantification of all ECG rhythms, heart rate variability, histograms and trends, sample strips, and full disclosure.
- Standardized equipment and software
- Little patient compliance necessary
- Improved diagnosis with multiple leads
- ۳ to 12 Leads available for analysis
- Extraction of discrete 12-Lead ECGs
- Protocol specific training manuals and quick guides
- Site test data transmitted for validation and certification
- ۲۴/۷ service and technical support